Before teams can register to participate in the Oahu League, please ensure the following is completed:
All players must be registered with HYSA on an official HYSA team roster.
Risk Management Certification
All teams require a coach, with all coaches and team administrators completing the Risk Management Certification (Steps 1-6 below)
- Go to the Risk Management registration page here
- Log on with your Affinity user name and password. Do Not Create a New Account if you have one already. If you forgot your information, click here to email for help or click in the affinity system for help.
- You will need to submit your SSN to complete the background check. If you do not have one, please email for assistance
- Pass is $10, payable by Credit Card Only.
- Complete the SafeSport & HCamp online trainings. Links to complete these are in your Affinity account.
- Log on here
- Click on your account
- Click on "Certificates"
- Everyone must have their own email address (no sharing email addresses).
- First & Last name must be exactly the same in Affinity, SafeSport and HCamp. If you need help with modifying your name, please email here
- In order to be added to the roster, all three must be completed:
- Risk Management Approval with valid expiration date
- Safesport certificate uploaded and verified by league and HYSA registrar.
- HCamp certificate uploaded and verified by league and HYSA registrar.
Minimum coaching certifications must also be completed where applicable. USSF Grassroots or USSF D License. Click here to access available US Soccer Courses
Coaching Pass for Oahu League
- Registration should only be completed by applicant only.
- Legal name should be used (refrain from nicknames please)
- Complete on-line application in its entirety. Only those completed will be considered.
- When prompted select "Coach/Admin Registration"
- Select "Competitive" for play level.
- All approved passes will be valid for 2-years.
- There is a $10 fee for all passes - payment by credit card only.
- Upload a headshot. This must be a clear photo with no pets, hats, sunglasses, or other people in the photo. Think of a passport photo, but you can smile and do it at home.
- Passes will be mailed to the address you provided in the system during registration.
- Register here
- Pass must be worn during Oahu League matches.
Team and Player Fee Refunds
Team and Player Fees are non-refundable.